- Risk profiles. Qualitative risk assessments focused on describing specific food/hazard combinations. While these are produced to order and can be produced to you requirements, there are some examples of this service for you to see:
These were produced for the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries and there are many other examples on their website. These would be adapted to account for local data important for exposure assessment.
- Expert review and comment on documentation intended for regulator/retailer approval in respect to what is known in the scientific literature.
- Technical advice on
- Interpretation of new methods and the data they produce
- Microbiological criteria and standards
- Hazard identification
- Academic project participation/teaching